Prisma has developed the next generation of equine diagnostic imaging that allows veterinarians access to high-quality images of the entire horse – even the axial skeleton and high-mass areas not accessible by other systems – while the horse remains standing and conscious. This is a game-changer providing a new level of diagnosis, treatment and better overall equine health care.
• Ground-breaking radiographic and CT images of the entire equine anatomy without anesthesia
• Early detection of anatomical anomalies
• Improve performance and reduce the occurrence of catastrophic injury
• Establish new areas for research to improve equine healthcare and quality of life
None of the ventures that have attempted to address equine CT imaging offer a comprehensive solution to image the entire anatomy.
• Horse is anesthetized
• Potentially dangerous to horse’s health
• Horse is conscious
• No need to use risky anesthesia
• Easy and cost effective to implement